In an effort to be a little more organized and more focused during the new year, I have decided to rekindle my attempts to use a planner. I was somewhat successful when I initially started to show interest but found that I got too caught up in the aesthetics and lost focus on its purpose.
With that in mind, I decided to purchase a Plum Paper Planner to start off 2017, unbound and unpunched. My plan was to punch it myself and then stick it in my A5 binder, which I did, only to find that the left margins were bigger than anticipated so the pages do not fit. The binder is not able to close thus rendering it for the most part, useless.
After my initial disappointment, I decided to order a bound Plum Paper Planner and host a giveaway for the pages that I have punched. The only caveat is that some of the punches are off, so you can either stick with the punches the way they are or trim the margin and re-punch the pages to make them more uniform.
Let me be clear, the punch defects do not make the pages any less functional. They are still 100% usable. The planner runs from January 1st, 2017 to June 30, 2018.
Enter to Win
Rules, Terms, & Giveaway Information
- The giveaway is open to US entries ONLY except where prohibited by law unless otherwise noted. No purchase is necessary. The prize(s) and value of the prize(s) are listed above. All prizes will be awarded.
- You must be 13 years or older to participate.
- The giveaway will begin on Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 12:00am MST(AZ) and will end on Friday, December 23, 2016 at 11:59pm MST(AZ)
- The winner will be announced on Monday, December 26, 2015 at 10:00am MST(AZ)
- The winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- The planner will be shipped out as timely as possibly, however I ask that you please allow up to 2-4 weeks for prize delivery after confirmation.