Last Friday, I went in and got my upper wisdom teeth removed. The procedure wasn’t bad, mostly because I was asleep but I’m sure it didn’t help the healing process when I went out on an extensive motorcycle ride, but the trip had been planned for a while so there was no backing out.
Despite the fact that I was a little more swollen longer than anticipated, the procedure and the aftermath wasn’t that bad. I suspect, however, if all 4 teeth were removed I’d be singing a different tune and I’d have likely skipped the motorcycle ride. Still, I suppose it could have been worse and I’m quite happy with the progress I’ve made since Friday.
I’ve been fairly absent the past few days, due to the surgery and some social activities but I did purchase a book on SEO to help me optimize my website. I keep reading that a niche will help but I just don’t foresee that I’ll ever truly be passionate about one area to consistently create content for it. Despite that, I am going to try to focus on a few specific topics such as beauty, geekery (programming, coding, and games), design, and perhaps photography. I’ll still obviously have posts about my everyday life, most especially our struggles with infertility, but I’d like to focus more on the topics I mentioned above.
Group Giveaway Event: $100 Amazon eGift Certificate
With that goal in mind, I’ve decided to put together a group giveaway. This is my first ever group giveaway but as I said, I’m trying to get a little more involved in the blog-o-sphere and expand the list of blogs I read.
Here are the details about the event:
- The giveaway is for a $100 Amazon eGift Certificate.
- The giveaway is being hosted by myself and sponsored via blogger participation.
- Blogger contest: One participating blogger will also win a $100 Amazon eGift Certificate.
- Event Dates: As soon as spots fill (estimated 04/01-04/30)
- The event is open to U.S and international.
- You are expected to promote the giveaway as if it were your own, at least 4 times a week.
- The event is limited to 40 blogger participants.
- Entry fee: $5 for two links
Co-Hosting spots are available for $8.00 which will include 3 links, blog name and link at the top of the post, and a back link.
If you are interested in joining as a blogger, sign up here.
If you’d like to co-host the event with me, sign up here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask and please feel free to share this with other bloggers who may be interested.