As much as I’d love to gush about my holiday, I’m just too tired right now to rehash the events of yesterday, so instead, I’ll leave you with the winner of the Plum Paper Planner giveaway as promised.
Plum Paper Planner Giveaway Recap
IIn an effort to be a little more organized and more focused during the new year, I have decided to rekindle my attempts to use a planner. I was somewhat successful when I initially started to show interest but found that I got too caught up in the aesthetics and lost focus on its purpose.
A Plum Paper Planner punched and fully useable with a caveat, that some of the punches are off, leaving the winner with the option to either stick with the punches the way they are or trim the margin and re-punch the pages to make them more uniform.
Let me be clear, the punch defects do not make the pages any less functional. They are still 100% usable. The planner runs from January 1st, 2017 to June 30, 2018.
Rules & Guidelines
- The giveaway is open to US entries ONLY except where prohibited by law unless otherwise noted. No purchase is necessary. The prize(s) and value of the prize(s) are listed above. All prizes will be awarded.
- You must be 13 years or older to participate.
- The giveaway will begin on Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 12:00am MST(AZ) and will end on Friday, December 23, 2016 at 11:59pm MST(AZ)
- The winner will be announced on Monday, December 26, 2015 at 10:00am MST(AZ)
- The winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- The planner will be shipped out as timely as possibly, however I ask that you please allow up to 2-4 weeks for prize delivery after confirmation.
Now that we’ve gone through the refresher portion, I suppose it’s time to announce the lucky winner!
Congratulations! Please be sure to check your inbox for further details and remember, you have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
My sincerest thanks to all those who participated! Be sure to keep on eye out for my next giveaway by continuing to follow me on my social networks.